We are looking for an experienced and qualified Automotive Mechanic to join our high performance, growing team
**$500 referral bonus**
Do you feel your skills are currently undervalued?
Are you tired of not getting recognised for the hard work you do and working weekends?
Would you like to join a team that loves what they do and has fun doing it?
Our business Angus Car Service is located in Penrith and we are looking for an honest, loyal team player like you who wants to work in a relaxed, friendly, close knit independently run family business full-time 38 hours/week.
So what’s in it for you?
- Working for a local award winning business who is customer focused – keeping customers cars and families safe
- No weekend work
- Team lunch supplied on Friday’s
- Supporting you to further your skills with training and mentoring
- Team building days and quarterly planning to help you achieve your goals
- 4 weeks annual leave and 10 personal (sick)/carers days per year
- Shirts and jumpers provided
- Competitive above award wage and other bonuses
- Opportunity to be part of our racing team
Take your first steps towards joining our motivated team by and telling us a bit about yourself, why you’d like to work with us and sending us your up to date resume to [email protected]
** Referral bonus is paid if you refer someone for this position and they successfully complete their 6 month probation period.
Do you possess these attributes?
- A genuine passion within the automotive industry
- Be driven by results and focused on outcomes
- Be willing to be held accountable for the responsibilities of your role
- Be willing to continue to learn and develop your skills
- Be a qualified Mechanic having completed a minimum Cert III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology and have at least 3 or more years experience post apprenticeship
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Have an ability to learn fast, retain knowledge and great problem solving skills
- Be organised, well presented and possess extreme attention to detail
- Hold a current NSW drivers licence
- E-safety check, air-con licence, safety restraint fitter licence and high diagnostic skills are and added bonus!
If you are we’d love to hear from you
Your responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Performing high quality servicing and repairs
- Undertaking in depth diagnostic procedures
- Communicate effectively and liaise with the Service Advisor and Workshop Manager
- Excellent and clear team communication
- Assisting other team members and assisting in the training of apprentices
- Contribute to the ‘continuous improvement’ philosophy of the business
- Follow all our policies, processes, systems and record new ones
- Enjoy working with other motivated technicians in team focused environment.
To apply email us at [email protected] and tell us a bit about yourself, why you’d like to work with us and attach your resume.
Applications close 6th of May 5pm.