Angus Car Service
Angus Car Service Penrith
Angus Car Service Penrith (formerly known as Angus Mechanical Repairs) is a family-owned, multi-award-winning mechanical business you can trust. We take pride in the loyalty of our customers.
Business owners Aaron and Claire Hills have been proudly serving the Penrith region for more than 20 years, with outstanding car servicing, auto repairs, and exceptional customer care.
We offer a professional friendly and honest service for all automotive makes and models. Your safety is our priority we, therefore, guarantee you excellent attention to detail, quality workmanship, and prompt repairs.
Our strong commitment to our customers includes:
- a FREE car wash with every visit *
- a FREE rego check voucher for regular clients
- a FREE local drop-off and pick-up service
- a FREE courtesy car
We treat all clients fairly, equally and respectfully. We welcome female customers and provide family-friendly waiting areas and restroom facilities. Our team of mechanics will take the time to clearly explain all repair details and cost estimates to you. As part of our quality service, you will be looked after by Aaron & Reece, who combined have over 45 years of mechanical experience and knowledge.
Our comprehensive service covers:
- Logbook servicing of all types of light vehicles, 4WD’s and light trucks
- New car logbook servicing – no loss of warranty – no need to take it to the dealer
- Rego’s while you wait
- Safety restraint fittings
- Baby Car Seat Installations
- Freehand car wash with every service (*except in level 2 and above water restrictions)
- All brake repairs
- Clutch fitting service
- Pick up and drop off service within the local area
- Courtesy car
- Fleet work
- Petrol and Diesel Induction Servicing
- Diesel servicing
- Power steering flush
- Cooling system flush/service
- General repairs
- Fuel treatments
- Suspension & Steering
- Trailer maintenance
- Petrol and diesel Induction servicing
- Classic cars
Angus Car Service is a local family business dedicated to serving the local community.