We are hiring!!
Are you an experienced Automotive Mechanic/Foreman looking for a change? Do you crave more work-life balance while working with a passionate and close-knit team? Angus Car Service, a trusted name in the industry for over 30 years, invites you to explore this exciting opportunity in Penrith.
Who We Are: At Angus Car Service, we take pride in being a local, award-winning business that prioritises customer satisfaction, ensuring their cars and families are safe on the road. We are a driven, friendly, and independently run family business with a strong focus on teamwork and professional development.
What’s in it for You:
- Enjoy a full-time, 4-day workweek, Monday to Thursday, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, giving
you every Friday off.
- Join a team that values its employees and believes in a positive work environment.
- Indulge in team lunches provided every Thursday.
- Receive support to enhance your leadership and management skills through training and
- We provide shirts and jumpers.
- Competitive wages starting at $79,000, plus superannuation and other performance-based
- Take advantage of Christmas and New Year holidays.
About You: Do you possess the following attributes?
- A qualified Automotive Technician with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience, working on various makes and models.
- Hold a valid manual NSW driver’s license.
- Possess your own tools.
- Take pride in your work and excel as a team player.
- Willingness to be accountable for your role’s responsibilities.
- Commitment to continuous learning and skill development.
- Exceptional communication skills and a highly organised approach to your work.
- Holding an E-safety, air-con or safety restraint fitter license and possessing strong diagnostic skills would be a valuable asset.
Your Responsibilities, but Not Limited To:
- Delivering high-quality servicing and repairs.
- Conducting thorough diagnostic procedures.
- Effective communication and collaboration with the Service Advisor and Workshop Manager.
- Performing a Foreman’s role & opportunity to step into the Manager’s role.
- Maintain clear and open communication within the team.
- Assist fellow team members and contribute to apprentice training.
- Contribute to the philosophy of “continuous improvement” within the business.
- Adherence to all company policies, processes, systems, and the ability to suggest improvements.
If you believe you are the right fit for this role and are excited to take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you.
Join our motivated team at Angus Car Service, where your skills and dedication will be valued and rewarded.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email us at [email protected]. Share a bit about yourself, why you’d like to work with us, and attach your up-to-date resume.
Please note that only applicants with current rights to work in Australia will be considered.
Take the first step toward a fulfilling and rewarding career with Angus Car Service. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Fill out the form to make a booking.